New Features in NewCAD BIM 3D 2024 version (Release Date: 8 June 2023)
- Compatible with 2024 .dwg files
- Faster display of large geographic images.
- Improved performance working with drawings that contain textures when using the WinGL ES graphics device.
- Increased speed when importing map files.
- Faster cursor response in large drawings with no selection preview.
- Export to .pdf files using an improved interface.
- Specify which sheet to import when importing .xls and .xlsx files.
- Create mesh and polyface mesh entities when importing .obj and .stl files.
- Turn live sectioning on or off for a selected section entity.
- Use the Align Space command to align model space entities in layout viewports with entities in paper space or other model space viewports.
- Choose alternate fonts when opening a drawing that contains text styles defined with an SHX font that cannot be found.
- Use the Detail Callout block type when defining content of multileader styles.
New Features in NewCAD BIM 3D 2020d version (Release Date: 11 May 2021)
- Compatible with 2022 .dwg files
- Import Wavefront Technologies Object (.obj) files and Stereolithography (.stl) files.
- Export Stereolithography (.stl) files.
- Convert closed entities to solids using the Convert to Solid command.
- More colors are available in the color book sample.
- Export a layout to model space of a new drawing using the Export Layout command.
- Import and export system variable settings using the new SVIMPORT and SVEXPORT commands.
- The Purge command supports materials.
- The eTransmit command can include background images and material bitmaps.
- BIMRVTINSULATIONMATERIALOVERRIDE : 0 = display its own material ; 1 = display its own color
New Features in NewCAD BIM 3D 2020 version (Release Date: 27 Nov 2019)
- Compatible with 2020 .dwg files
- View Autodesk REVIT (.rvt / .rfa / .ifc) files
- BIM ATTACH : attach a BIM model as a custom object (currently supported formats: rvt, rfa, ifc).
- BIMPANE : open the BIM pane to interact with BIM model.
New Features in NewCAD 3D 2019b version (Release Date: 11 Apr 2019)
- Compatible with 2020 .dwg files
- [BIM] More AEC commands: stairs, railings, and steel. (Not in AutoCAD)
- Start Page
- WSSAVE command
- CLOSEALLOTHER command
- GRADIENT command
- More formatting styles for lists of multiline text
New Features in NewCAD 3D 2019 version (Release Date: 1 Aug 2018)
- Compatible with 2019 .dwg files
- [BIM] AEC commands (Not in AutoCAD)
- CL command (Not in AutoCAD)
- View Mechanical entities
- Attach point cloud (.rcp/ .rcs) files
- Camera command
- Export to .pdf files using more options
- Tool palettes
- Facet Modeler
- Cycle command (Ctrl + W)
- New Express tools command
New Features in NewCAD 3D 2018 version (Release Date: 14 Nov 2017)
- Version 2018 .dwg files are opened and converted to version 2013 dwg files
New Features in NewCAD 3D 2017f version (Release Date: 26 July 2017)
- Snapping in files with underlays
- Explode Attributes (BURST)
- Formatting to text functions
- Undated Customize command
- New Multileader
- Quick Leader
- Explode Text
- NCOPY command
- BREAKLINE command
- SELECTSIMILAR command
- TCOUNT command
- GETSEL command
New Features in NewCAD 3D 2017c version (Release Date: 17 Jan 2017)
- Drawing Tabs
- HATCH dialog with Gradient Hatch
- LISP (VL*, VLA*, VLAX*) Upgrade
- FILTER command
- ETRANSMIT command
- HATCHTOBACK command
- FIND option in OPEN file dialog
New Features in NewCAD 3D 2017 version (Release Date: 29 July 2016)
- Improved performance when working with complex blocks, pan, zoom, etc..
- Fade color for background
- CUSTOMIZE dialog enhancements
- ARRAY/ DDARY dialog
- MTEXT in-place editor
- VPMin / VPMax
New Features in NewCAD 3D 2016 version (Release Date: 20 Oct 2015)
- Support multi-core CPU (1.5-3x faster open/regen)
- Auto-complete (command line)
- Open & Export DGN files (V7-V8)
- Improved Grip editing & Block Dialog
- Support Annotative Scale
- Print to DWF, DWFx, PNG, JPG files
- Convert in batch – DWG to DWG (different version), DWG to DGN
- TXT2MTXT command
- PUBLISH command
- REVCLOUD command
- SETBYLAYER command
- XPLODE command
- POINTCLOUDATTACH command
- Status bar Enhancements
- Ribbon User Interface
- Z-axis orthomode support
- LOFT command
- SWEEP command
- POLYSOLD command
- HELIX command